DIY Camera Effects Lens Cover 1

One of our fans on facebook shared this DIY camera trick with us and I had to pass it on to everyone here on the blog. I am not totally sure but i think the light pattern created is called a “bokeh”? I’ll let someone much more knowledgable on the topic than me explain! Here’s the link to the tutorial… iHeartFaces – Shaped Bokeh Tutorial Image Credit:

Got opinions? Thoughts? Shout them below!

  • Facebook
  • Google Plus